I figured that if I can get down there in 15 mins by bike, I should be able to drive it in 15 mins, too, right? But I didnt' consider:
- Having to slow down for road construction, instead of scooting by with a wave onthe shoulder.
- Having to wait for a green light to turn right because some bozo got in the turn lane and decided to go straight.
- Having to wait through two cycles to turn left, because traffic was backed up to far to get into the left turn lane.
- Having to find a parking place.
- Paying for parking.
- Realizing that the parking ticket machine is not next to the sign saying "pay for parking".
I made the train but the last point was the last straw, and all I could do was watch it stop and get going again.
I can't believe people put up with this crap every day.
Next time I'm packing a change of clothes and I'm just going to get wet riding my bike and not mind.