Friday, December 17, 2010

Biking in the Rain

It's not very far from my house to the station, so I went for it. I brought an extra pair of socks, and put them on at work. Being generally a bit damp from the rain is not so bad, but if your socks are wet, you'll be miserable all day. Another trick: I put my shoes under my desk by the "warm air vent" at the back of my computer, and they were dry in no time.


Mac said...

Hi, I've been following your blog for a while and thought you might be interested in this, sorry this isn't the best location for me to leave this message, but I couldn't find another way of letting you know:

The Woodside High School Bike Barn is a cooperative that promotes bicycling as a viable mode of transportation for the local community. The program consists of a career pathways class during school hours, afterschool maintenance workshop hours, and after school maintenance clinics. You can contribute to this community bicycle program by:

-Volunteering to oversee afterschool maintenance hours
-Volunteering to lead maintenance or repair clinic
-Volunteering for an administrative role in the program
-Donating bicycle tools, stands, parts, frames, ect.

yoy You said...

A new Omega Watches is always an event. Especially when it squarely is the launch of a new collection! Let us recall that the Swiss Watches Parisian watchmaker and jeweler is still the most important brand of the Richemont group.The Christian Dior bag has become alike and iconic to Gucci , and something every affected woman have to own. This is the ultimate affluence if it comes to the Louis Vuitton handbags .Good Hermes Handbags Replica auction is a acceptable choice.